Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Dedication but no thought

It's obvious dedication was put into creating the visuals and audio, the only problem is 1) there's no story/plot, 2) making it up as you go along is great if you're posting to newgrounds, but is not professional, and 3) what does exist is only compelling purely due to the visuals/audio. If this were a feature length film I'd walk out after 5 minutes. Since you're so good at the visuals, it's a squandering of talent not to couple it with real content.

Spring Spring

Well...

The graphics weren't exactly inspired, the music annoyed, and the whole "emotional" theme is pretentious and just kind of pisses me off. The only real reason this made number 1 was because it didn't win daily feature or anything, meaning much less people voted on it and didn't have a chance to bring the score down (as it has come down now).

AntiClockClock Prank 2 AntiClockClock Prank 2

Pretty good

But, your drawings are kind of an eye sore. These 'movies' would probably go over a lot better if you took real pictures (especially of Arnold) and edited the mouths, like other Arnold call flashes do.

As for the actual clip, it was pretty funny.

The adventure of Havic The adventure of Havic

Hmm

I wouldn't go expecting people to "love it." It's basically just another clone--with a slight difference (to go to different targets in one "level" as opposed to a different level per target). It also has no sound or music. And the background, I'd have to say, is really ugly. Other than that, it's ok.

Galactic Space Invaders Galactic Space Invaders

Attack of the Clones

I don't really see why people feel the need to clone old games. Especially games which have already been cloned--in flash--about a couple hundred or so times. In my mind, if you're going to clone something, the least you could do is add some new features/abilities/what-have-you to make it the tiniest sliver more interesting than the other hundred clones out there. You didn't do that. But the graphics weren't as terrible as some, so, 3.

Clock-Man (GAME!) Clock-Man (GAME!)

Hmm...

All the excitement of playing a poorly-cloned version of PacMan, with none of the sound effects, music, or good coding.